Viveka is an Indian Lyricist who works in Tamil language movies. He is been working in Tamil film industry as a lyricist for more than 19 years now and have written lyrics for more than 1,500 songs. He usually works in love, friendship, village oriented and mass song lyrics. Mixing Tamil and English words is a signature of his lyrics. Most of his opening songs lyrics are mass and super hit.
Lyricist Viveka Biography
|Date of Birth||10 September 1975|
|Age||42 as of 2018|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor degree in Maths|
|College||Arts and Science College, Thiruvannamalai|
|Hobbies||Lyrics writing & Traveling|
|Current City||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
Viveka was born and brought up in Thiruvannamalai, Tamilnadu. He had completed his bachelor degree in Maths. During his college days, he was selected as college novelists. He used to speak in so many stages in his college days. Their friends motived him to go to the cinema industry.
Also Read: Lyricist Thamarai
Once completed his college, he came to Chennai from Thiruvannamalai to find the chance for lyricist in Tamil films. He was working in a studio where he writes lyrics for the tune. He along with his friend named “Sambath Kumar” who was an actor, went to Super Good Films office, looking for the chance. There he met director Rajkumaran and showcase his talent to him. Later few days he got his first opportunity in the movie Nee Varuvai Ena for the song “Poonkuyil Paattu”.
He has worked with most of the music directors in Tamil Langauge from Ilayaraja to Anirudh Ravichandran. He has worked in all movies of Devi Sri Prasad. Kamal is the one who wrote all song lyrics in the movie Manmadan Ambu movie except one which was done by Viveka. He also wrote many hit songs for Yuvan Shankar Raja and Vijay Antony.
He wrote opening songs for South Indian Superstars like Vijay and Ajith. His recent Karuthavanlam Kaliji song from Veliakran Movie was super hit. His “Amali Thumuli” song from Ko movie was one of the all-time hit. He wrote all the songs from the movie Singam II and Veeram which was composed by Devi Sri Prasad.
Unknown Facts about Viveka
- The hit song “Amali Thumali nelium veli” was initially written as “Amali Thumali Kulumanaali”, later the movie director K.V. Anand rewrote and became one of the best songs.
- His most favorite lyricist is MuthuKumar who is a National award winner for the song “Aanandha Yaalai”. Muthukumar is also the favorite lyricist for Vivevaka’s father.
- For “Karuthvan Galiji” song, Siva Karthikeyan did a phone call and shared his happiness for the lyrics.
- He had fought with director Hari for rejecting the lyrics which he felt good, later he regrets it for the fight.
- Yuvan Shakar Raja is a good friend for Viveka.
- In his home, all the walls are scribbled by his children.